Sightseeing tour in Hamburg
See the most beautiful city in the world on a hop on- hop off sightseeing tour in our original double decker busses. Enjoy the breathtaking view over the port of Hamburg, the famous Reeperbahn and lifely city center. our experienced bus drivers will chauffeur you around inner and outer Alster and further on to Hafencity. Enjoy the entertaining live commentary of our guides.
(family, 2 Ad. + 2 Kids till 12 Y.))
A Selection of all ticktets to book or to combine you will find here!
For individual inquiries and groups, please use our request form.
Datum & zeit
Datum / Uhrzeit aus
wurde Ihrem Ticketkorb
konnte nicht hinzugefügt werden.
Bitte versuchen Sie es nochmal.
Sie möchten Ihren Liebsten & Freunden eine Freude machen und diese Leistung verschenken? Dann buchen Sie die Leistung als Geschenkgutschein bei unserem Partner der Sightseeing Kontor.GeschenkGutschein hier zu erwerben
Combine & Save
All tickets are valid for one year. Buy tickets now and decide later on which day and at which time you would like to take the tour. Please view the timetable for departure times.
- Experience Hamburg on our convertible double decker busses. The roof is open in summer and closed in winter. Our busses are heated, if it should get cold.
- You can “hop on” and “hop off” our busses at the most beautiful sights of Hamburg and continue your tour every 30 minutes. Maybe our bus even stops close to your hotel.(Please view the timetable)
- The Hamburg Sightseeing Tour takes 1 hour and 40 minutes
- During our tour, you will discover the entire Outer Alster, the historic warehouse complex, the Reeperbahn in the famous red light district, Hamburg’s unique landmark St. Micheal’s church and the new district of Hamburg, the “Hafencity”.
- The ticket is valid for the whole day.
- Daily tours (First departure from Central Station: 09:45am)(First departure from Landungsbrücken: 09:25am) (Last departure from Central Station: 4:45pm)(Last departure from Landungsbrücken: 4:25pm)
- Experienced English speaking tour guides
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the Sightseeing Tour start?
Our tour starts daily at one of our 15 stops.
When do the busses depart?
First departure from Central Station at 09.45h and from Landungsbrücken at 09:25am. Afterwards our busses will depart every 30 minutes. Please view our timetable for departure times.
Is the ticket also a seat reservation?
Your ticket guarantees to take part in the tour. Because our tour is a regular service, we cannot provide a seat reservation. Your ticket is valid the whole day. You can decide spontaneously when you want to start the tour.
How to recognise our busses?
Our busses have a “Blaue Linie” sign in the front and rear window and also a “Hard Rock Café” sign.
Can I take a break during the tour and continue later?
You can step on and off at each of our 15 stops. The next bus will arrive at the stops in about 30 minutes distance. Of course, you can also take the complete tour and decide afterwards where you would like to step off.